YES I CAN!
Contentment – Proverbs 23:7
Miracle Place Church
- My mind must be renewed. (Ephesians 4:17-32)
- Why do I gripe and complain? (Philippians 4:10-13)
- Discontentment: The problem is inside of you, not on the outside of you.
- Discontentment says, “If only I had another job, another house, another spouse. If only you treated me right. If only I had one of those and two of them then my life would be right.”
- Contentment comes from focusing on the Lord as the sovereign one whom I must give my life to.
- Everyday say what God says you are:
- I am blessed going out and coming in.
- God has set me on high above all.
- God’s blessings are coming on me and overtaking me.
- I’m blessed in the city and in the field.
- I am healthy in the fruit of my body.
- God has blessed my basket so that my cabinets are overflowing. All ground that I sow into and all my businesses and livelihood increases and prospers.
- Every enemy that comes at me one way will flee seven ways.
- God has commanded His blessing upon my storehouses and in ALL I set my hand to do.
- God will bless me in the land He gives me.
- God will establish me as a holy person unto Himself.
- All people will see and know that I am called by the name of the Lord and they will honor me.
- The Lord will make you plenteous in goods.
- The Lord will open His good treasure, the heavens to give rain in His season.
- The Lord will bless all the work of my hand.
- I will lend and not borrow.
- I will be the head and not the tail. I will be above and not beneath. (Deuteronomy 28:1-13)