The Power of Good
- 1. Relationships God’s way operate by love.
- A. Genuine care for others.
- B. Seeking the good of others.
- C. Allowing God’s Holy Spirit to work through us.
- 2. Has anyone ever hurt your feelings?
- A. Lied or let you down.
- B. Passed over you – rejected you.
- C. Physically abused you.
- 3. No one gets better with anger.
- A. God wants us to fight our battles by loving and trusting Him.
- B. In our pain and injustice, we overcome with good not evil.
- 4. Make a decision.
- A. To pray which brings God in the situation and His peace.
- B. To refuse to be angry.
- C. To give them to God.
Tonight’s Takeaway: Overcome evil with good.