I John 5:18-20
1. Who are the tares and the wheat? (Matthew 13:24-30)
2. What is really going on in the world? Two kingdoms fighting. (Matthew 12:22-30)
3. It’s really all about evangelism. The sons of God versus the sons of the wicked. (Matthew 13:37-43)
4. Satan will leave you alone as long as you’re going with him, the world. But will attack when you start to evangelize.
A. He blinds eyes.
(II Corinthians 4:4)
B. He steals God’s word. (Matthew 13:19)
C. He works in the children of disobedience through the lust of the flesh and mind. (Ephesians 2:1-3)
D. He uses lying signs and wonders. (Exodus 7; Revelation 12:9)
5. Satan uses people (tares)to hinder others from believing.
A. Paul and Barnabas fixing to lead a deputy to Jesus were hindered by a sorcerer.
B. Satan messes up missionary plans. (I Thessalonians 2:17-18)
C. Satan throws Christians in prison and persecutes them. (Revelation 2:10)
6. Sons of God must walk in God’s authority.
A. We have authority to tread on Satan. (Luke 10:19)
B. Greater is He (God) in us than he (Satan) in the world.
(I John 4:4)
C. We can do exceedingly more than we ask or even think. (Ephesians 3:20)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.