I am a child of God
What does it mean to be an heir of God?
- I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Jesus. (Romans 8:17)
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.” (1 Peter 1:3-4) Heirs of God represents our relationship to God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. John 1:12 – “For as many as received Him to them gave He power to become the sons of God even unto those that believe on His name.”
- We are God’s beneficiaries:
- We will rein with Jesus and the Father in heaven and in the millennial and for eternity on earth. God promises us to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord in heaven. (2 Corinthians 5:8) Or if we are still living before the tribulation we will be caught up in the air to meet the Lord, this is the rapture. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) During the tribulation, the Saints are in heaven while judgment is taking place on earth and rewards are given in heaven. “After these things (rapture) I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying alleluia: Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God. For true and righteous are His judgments, for He has judged the great whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication and has avenge the blood of His servants at her hand. Yes, and again they said hallelujah and her smoke rose up forever.” (Revelations 19:1-4) “While in heaven a voice out of God’s throne commands all in heaven to praise our God. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, alleluia, for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.” (Revelations 19:5-6) DuringthetribulationthesaintsfromAdamtotheendofthetribulationgo to heaven to the marriage supper of the Lamb and receive their rewards. “Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him, for the marriage of the
Lamb is Come, and His wife has made herself ready. Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the lamb.” (Revelations 19:7-9) Jesus taught that when you serve people don’t do it for a reward from them, do it for God and you shall be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
- What we do here and now will determine our rank and authority during our reign with Christ for 1000 years. “Now he that plants and he that waters are one and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are labors together with God, you are God’s husbandry, you are God’s building. But let every man take heed how he builds. For no other foundation can a man laid than that which is already laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man builds upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hey, stubble. Every man’s work shall be made manifest, for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abides which he has built there upon, he shall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss but he himself shall be saved. (1 Corinthians 3:7-15)
- The church is holding back Satan and his forces. When the rapture of the church takes place, the devil will have full reign. “Let no man deceive you by any means, for that day shall not come, except there be a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. And now you know what withholds, that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity does already work, only he who now let’s will let until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that wicked one be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-8)
To be continued:
- Saints in heaven coming back on white horses to end the tribulation.
- The antichrist, the devil and the false prophet judged.
- Saints reining for 1000 years with Christ as priest.
- God the Father renovates the earth and ends the final war with Fire from heaven.
- The new renovated holy city comes to earth and God lives with His people forever on earth.