I Am MORE!!!
For your sake we are killed all the day long – Why?
I. So, is God really in control? If God cares -Why do bad things happen to me? So what can we conclude from God?
A. Romans chapter 8 is one of the greatest chapters in the Bible because it explains God’s heart and plan for us.
1. You are more because the Holy Spirit helps your weakness – flaws, mental, physical and spiritual. (Romans 8:26)
2. You are more because the Holy Spirit prays in you God’s perfect will for the good of your life. (Romans 8:27)
3. You are more because all things work together for your good. (Romans 8:28)
4. You are more because God Foreknew you – Predestinated you – Called you – Justified you and Glorified you.
5. You are more because if God be for you who could be against you? (Romans 8:31)
6. You are more because with Christ He will freely give you all things. (Romans 8:32)
7. You are more because no one can lay a charge against God’s elect. It’s God that justifies. (Romans 8:33)
8. You are more because Christ has risen from the dead and is at the right hand of God making intercession for you.
9. You are more because no one shall separate you from the love of Christ. No one, nor anything we walk through. (Romans 8:35)
10. You are more because for our sake we are killed all day long. (Romans 8:36)
11. You are more because in all these things you are more than a conqueror.
12. You are more because not death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers present or to come shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ. (Romans 8:38-39)
II. Our conclusion then to life is this:
A. God is for us.
B. God freely gives us all things.
C. God alone is our judge.
D. Christ and the Holy Spirit are our intercessors and helpers.
E. Nothing, no not anyone can separate us from Christ love.
F. We are more than conquerors over all enemies through Jesus Christ our Lord.