How to Inspire Your Team
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of good, and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future.”
I. One of the top three qualities a leader can possess is the ability to inspire people to action.
A. People who work for an inspirational leader are:
B. They believe that what they do matters, that they are making a difference.
C. Inspirational leadership makes way for people to grow and improve.
II. Top three inspirational traits:
1. Consistency is the only thing that will move you forward.
1. Being task focused will keep you from being distracted and from giving up.
1. Always believing in people.
2. Extending them trust.
3. Helping them soar.
4. Celebrating them and cheering them on.
A. Living and Leading from a state of assuredness.
B. Internal alignment:
1. Guided by values:
2. Driven by purpose:
3. Obsessed by mission:
4. Living a Calling:
5. Living from a heart of passion.
IV. People Must Feel:
1. Gives the freedom to perform.
3. Treated fairly.
1. They are on the team and have the ability to grow.
2. They are there making a difference.
3. They are there doing something they believe is valuable.
1. Comes when people feel satisfaction and engagement.
2. Inspiration is Life giving.
How can you better inspire people?