Miracle Place Church
April 9, 2020
- I. God’s promise:
- A. Restoration of the land.
- B. Restoration of His people.
- C. The wilderness shall be glad for them.
- D. The desert shall rejoice and blossom.
- E. As we travel on God’s High-Way, He is turning everything for our good.
- F. God says, they shall see the glory of the Lord and His excellence. (Isaiah 35:1-2)
- II. Strengthen the people:
- A. Strengthen your weak hands-He teaches my hands to war and work.
- B. Straighten your feeble knees: Pray and do. (Isaiah 35:3)
- III. Speak faith to the people. Say to the fearful:
- A. Be strong,
- B. Fear not,
- C. Your God will come, and
- D. He will come and save you. (Isaiah 35:4)
- IV. Then comes healing:
- A. Blind eyes shall be opened, deaf ears shall be unstopped.
- B. The lame shall leap as a deer.
- C. The tongue of the dumb shall sing.
- D. In the wilderness shall water flow and streams in the desert. (Isaiah 35:5-7)
- V. God’s highway
- A. The highway is a high, built up road that is called the way of holiness.
- B. Not that you are holy within yourself, but He is and you are His.
- C. This highway is a special highway meant only for God’s people, the travelers.
- D. This highway is so special that even fools can’t run off the road.
- E. This highway provides total protection, no lions or dangerous beast allowed. (Isaiah 35:8-9)
- VI. The ransomed of the Lord:
- A. They shall return with songs and everlasting joy.
- B. They shall obtain joy and gladness and sorrow and sighing shall flee away from them. (Isaiah 35:10)
- VII. I believe as we choose God’s highway His promises will be activated in our lives.
- A. I believe He is turning our situation for our good.
- B. I believe this is an opportunity for us to see His glory.
- C. I believe God will come and save us.
- D. I believe our eyes and ears will be opened (healed).
- E. I believe we will leap and run like deer.
- F. I believe we will speak great things from our experience.
- G. I believe the wilderness and desert will turn into life and a godly flow for us.
- H. I believe that God will keep us on His highway.
- I. I believe that we are totally secure and safe on God’s highway.
- J. I believe weeping may endure for a night but joy is coming for all of us in the morning.
God is faithful and everything is going to be alright.